This meme is hosted by Beyond the Books.
She posts a prompt/question every week (mostly non-book related), and it gives an opportunity to blog.
List 25 random facts about yourself.
This gem of a prompt is actually from July. However, I didn’t really like this week’s prompt, so I’m pulling up an older one for fun.
25 Random Facts About ME!
- I don’t like to share my middle name because my brother used to tease me (and sing a song that is sort of like my name). Don’t ask.
- I’ve worn glasses since first grade and do not know what it is like to wake up and be able to see without glasses.
- I took Latin in high school because the teacher reminded me of my grandma.
- My dad was in the Army when I was younger. He retired when I was 9.
- My parents have had the same phone number since 1992.
- My hair is super fine. I have to use child hair barrettes to keep them in my hair. Even then…not cute.
- My feet are extremely small. I wear a size 5-ish.
- I bought light up shoes from the kids department my freshman year of college.
- I still miss those light up shoes.
- I can cross my toes without using my hands. Both big toe over middle toe and big toe under middle toe.
- Toe is a funny word if you say it a bunch…. toe toe toe toe
- I can have two or three lines of thought/”conversations” going on in my head at once.
- I have never been to Washington State, Oregon, or Idaho.
- The best adult vacations I’ve ever taken were a cruise on our honeymoon, a trip to Rome with uncle-in-law and aunt-in-law, and going to Disneyland.
- I am planning another trip to Disneyland to celebrate my upcoming graduation next summer.
- I make songs out of everything. This includes a “brushing my teeth” song that I sing every time I brush.
- I would have gone into forensic anthropology if I wasn’t so grossed out by blood.
- Likewise, I would have become an archaeologist if I could tolerate bugs, heat, and semi-camping.
- We do not have live TV at home. The only options are streaming services or Dish and we do not want to pay the money for TV we won’t watch.
- I still use the TI-83 I got as a high school freshman for math classes. That was almost 20 years ago!
- I started high school in 1997. (Dang….I feel old!)
- I sing loudly in my car. If you see me driving, you will see a silent concert as I jam to my tunes.
- I love small town life except for the short (3-5 minute) commute. Not enough time for #22.
- I routinely get mad that clothes don’t last for 6 or more years. My favorite shirts keep getting holes and I have to remind myself that they are from 2009 and shirts get holes.
- I love pens but I am particular about which pens I buy and use.
Well, that’s what I have folks! I’m still working on reading a good novel. I’m still marathon watching PLL. I am still getting homework done. I will be back for a Monday post! 😀